Bill Chengâs new novel, Southern Cross the Dog is a work of fiction sure to keep reader on their toes by challenging assumptions right from the start. Once upon a time Bill and I were in a book club together, so it so much fun to see him make good on his writerly inspirations to such acclaim. Here is what Bill had to say about reading, writing, and listening obsessively to the blues.
Sick of me yet? Here’s more, this time from Nicole Bonia.
(As an aside, Nicole ran the only book club I’ve ever been in. I have distinct and pleasant memories of drinking red wine and getting run down by a handsome cat with an Italian name!)
- taiwan-fluid-power-association reblogged this from bycheng
- taiwan-fluid-power-association likes this
- taiwan-foreign-direct-investment reblogged this from bycheng
- taipower-taiwan-power-company reblogged this from bycheng
- taipower-taiwan-power-company likes this
- korchma-restaurant-moscow-food reblogged this from bycheng
- korchma-restaurant-moscow-food likes this
- just-another-cup-of-tea likes this
- jmberryfictionwriter reblogged this from bycheng and added:
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- This was featured in #Lit
- bycheng posted this